Press – Giving Circles in the News
Note to readers: Publishers often remove or archive articles after the week or month in which articles are published and available online. This may result in a page that is no longer accessible or only found by searching the archives. If an article that interests you no longer has a working link, and you would like more information about its subject, do not hesitate to contact us. For subscriptions or back issues, please contact the publisher directly.
- The Roanoke Times (December 6, 2014): “Giving circle helps Floyd group grow funds ” by Travis Williams, about the activities of the Feisty Floyd Filanthropists giving circle.
- TheDailyStar.com (December 6, 2014): ” The season of giving all year long ” by Emily VanLaeys, about Otsego County, NY giving circles Dining for Women and 100+ Women Who Care Otsego.
- Daily News “newburyportnews.com” (November 28, 2014): ” Giving circle aims to give back to nonprofits ” by Ken Smith, about the activities of Newbury, MA giving circle Charity Girls.
- Reston Now (November 25, 2014): ” Giving Circle of HOPE Gives Out $73K in Grants ” by Karen Goff, about Reston, VA’s Giving Circle of HOPE’s 2014 grant recipients.
- The New York Times (November 7, 2013): ” Giving Circles: More Impact to Go Around ” by Kerry Hannon, about women’s community giving circles.